RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
4 months in and he's already feeling :flabbynsick:

:mjlol:

In that link it says Chris Christie said no to the FBI job. The same Chris Christie that sold his political soul to stand behind Trump at an early press conference looking like a deer in headlights for a possible job in the Trump administration. That really makes me think this whole thing is about to explode.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I beg to differ, we will see what happens. I think there is momentum in the movement and it will keep up. People are fed up, this healthcare nonsense has people angry, Fox News is losing steam, this administration is a fukking mess. The republican leadership is a fukking mess. I don't give a frogs fat a$$ if ignorant, stupid, rednecks think this russia sh1t is fake news, or if conservatives want to continue to do anything and everything to suppress minorities, poor people, and love liberal tears. There are more democrats/liberals in the United States than republicans, it's just a fact, they can keep gerrymandering and keep trying to suppress minority voters, but the tides will turn. We will see articles like this, more and more, as midterms approach, because conservatives would love to write it into existence. They would love to reinforce the idea that democrats have "defeatist" attitudes, but this just feels different. My mom, for example, life long democrat, 64 years old, she is completely reinvigorated, reengaged, passionate again, attending rallies, marches, letter writing, calling officials, everything, and all her friends are as well. We haven't seen this much passion and engagement in a long time, change will come.

You realize that elections are going on/have been going on since Trump was inaugurated right? How has voter turnout looked for democrats in those races?