RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Breh I'd be upset too...Spicey been out here for MONTHS looking like a jackass trying to come up with excuses and explanations for this mans buffoonery and lies and all he wanted to do was to meet The Pope when they went on that overseas trip.

I'm just saying if you suspect that someone in your crew is leaking shyt to the press, don't do em like that....it could come back to haunt you.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fool doesn't answer ANYTHING

"I haven't asked him that question specifically..."
"I'm not going to get into what the President...."
"I actually don't know, I can reach out and get back to you...."

Spicy: "I would just refer you to ________'s comments"
Reporter: "We did and he stated no comment"
Spicy: " I'm not going to get into a comment not to comment in response to your comment"
Reporter:
vj1IG.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Breh I'd be upset too...Spicey been out here for MONTHS looking like a jackass trying to come up with excuses and explanations for this mans buffoonery and lies and all he wanted to do was to meet The Pope when they went on that overseas trip.

I'm just saying if you suspect that someone in your crew is leaking shyt to the press, don't do em like that....it could come back to haunt you.
You right but Trump has the emotional intellect of a truant rude 6 yr old kid. He's incapable of reason. Man this guy is so wrong for that seat on so many levels :damn:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He look worse off than Trump

Trump is a pathological liar. I believe he actually believes the lies he is telling at the time he is telling them. That is why he is such an effective liar.

Normal people, even brown nosers like Spicer, know when they are lying and can't keep their stories together under scrutiny.

Trump is a cold ass dude for not letting Spicer meet the people. So god damn petty.

:mjlol:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Trump is a pathological liar. I believe he actually believes the lies he is telling at the time he is telling them. That is why he is such an effective liar.

Normal people, even brown nosers like Spicer, know when they are lying and can't keep their stories together under scrutiny.

Trump is a cold ass dude for not letting Spicer meet the people. So god damn petty.

:mjlol: