Russia opens its vaults shows black biblical israelites

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually I didn't.......I never even posted in the thread. Why are you thinking about me so much that you thought I did tho? :mjlol:

You got something you wanna tell the class? You sure do like discussing gay issues. In the past 3 days you've started two threads begging for engagement to discuss gay folks.

You calling other people gay while being the one starting gay threads.... WEIRD

No, I'm not one of your people.

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Breh, we believe the Russians now?

As long as a white face tell em something...mfers believe it. A cac could shyt in his hands, smear it on the wall and say he found a way to add value to his home, and you'd have a handful of dumb dumb breh's going ":gladbron:"

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:sas1: Can you guess who these people are?

3195.jpg.webp

A fragment of an alabster bas-relief which depicts an Elamite archer (in a war scene?). This is an enemy of Assyria. He is identified by his headband, hair style, and trimmed beard. The Elamites, in modern-day Western Iran, were conquered by the Assyrian army in 639 BCE. From Kuyunjik (modern-day Ninawa Governorate, Iraq). Neo-Assyrian period, reign of Ashurbanipal, 668-627 BCE. The Burrell Collection, Glasgow, Scotland, UK.

147.jpg.webp

Ten Thousand Immortals, in Persian history, core troops in the Achaemenian army, so named because their number of 10,000 was immediately reestablished after every loss. Under the direct leadership of the hazarapat, or commander in chief, the Immortals, who formed the king’s personal bodyguard, consisted primarily of Persians but also included Medes and Elamites.

:sas2:
Again I was being facetious yes i know this was a reference to habeshas/abyssinians

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
If someone called me a jew, hebrew, israelite, whatever; I'd be offended

It's more productive to go to an actual church, link up with the professionals in there, and participate in community events like charity drives it should regularly host if you're gonna be circlejerking about religion

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The Bible has told us this several times, but most of those verses aren't taught in your average church

Deuteronomy 28. What people do you know that entered into slavery in ships? Why do you think Moses and Paul were mistaken for Egyptians and Jesus's family went to Egypt to escape Herod? Revelations and other books literally tell you Jesus had the skin color of burnished bronze, jasper, sardius stone, amber.