Russell Wilson v.s. Future Dichotomy is about black masculinity

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blackness is defined by outsiders in the west, and so black people in the west essentially become what they are defined as.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:whew: Well done OP

Felt like I was reading the introduction to a thesis by a bird who’s doing hood philosophy.

Brother threw in ‘enigmatic’ mixed with ‘drug laden’ and ‘enigmatic’

Dap+Rep bruh

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Russell Wilson is corny and a fake his whole act is a character from his teammates to former coaches he was universally disliked in Seattle.

Nobody like fake inauthentic and Corny people doesn’t matter the race and doesn’t matter the money or wife you have nobody cares.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
A lot of these guys look at Russell and see what they want to be but never will. So they hate him for it. But when they look at future they see what they are.

:wow:

What is Russell that men want to be? A step daddy to a degenerate’s kid?
Besides him being a great athlete, I don’t see anything about him a man would want to be?

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
A lot of these guys look at Russell and see what they want to be but never will. So they hate him for it. But when they look at future they see what they are.

:wow:
I agree. Alot of black men like future because of his fake ass "HoH" persona. When you read the future and nick cannon threads, alot of black men think its 'king shyt' to drop their seed every where because they are rich. Its a sick plantation buck mentality.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I agree. Alot of black men like future because of his fake ass "HoH" persona. When you read the future and nick cannon threads, alot of black men think its 'king shyt' to drop their seed every where because they are rich. Its a sick plantation buck mentality.
lol I know families with 1 dad, 20 wives, and 50 kids that are more wealthy and successful than your entire bloodline. It only sucks in America because they have no legal framework to enable polygamy, these sodomites really legalized the queers before they legalized something that is accepted in majority of the world.

Not every culture enforced monogamy, especially not in African culture. Europeans had to moved to monogamy due to scarcity mentality and survival. Africa has always had a let women choose mentality, and women tend to choose the same couple dudes if you let them.

You end up with a couple dudes that have a lot of women and a lot of kids, some dudes end up with 1 woman and a traditional nuclear family. They live together without issues in villages and metropolitan cities all over Africa, Asia, and the MiddleEast.

Don’t compared anything that originated in Africa to your slave trauma, black people around the globe have different backstories and cultures, but these cultures are still producing great black people just like the West.

Lol if your great great great grandfather was able to happily have 5 wives, what makes you think your spirit/DNA changed that much in a few hundred years for you to be happy with one woman for eternity. Prophets in the Torah, Bible, and Quran had multiple women.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ohlawd:
CHEDDAR%20%26%20SOUR%20CREAM.png

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
We view him as corny because he took a single mother that admitted the thugs were her type, until she was left a single mother