Russell vs. Kimora may not be what it seems

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Di-gi-mon :russ:

It’s pronounced Jy-mon
I was so confused by that. My brother-in-law saw him in some drop top in Manhattan and said he had on some really, really nice jewelry. He said Russell ain’t never getting Kimora back when he saw him in real life. I imagine he probably smells good and stays sharp. He doesn’t take care of the little boy?That lady’s voice is annoying.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
All the tackiness aside...

On the one hand...any woman who'd front her man 44 million to keep him out of trouble is not to be underestimated.

On the other hand...any woman who'd spend 44 million trying to maintain the facade of her 3rd-strike relationship isn't to be underestimated.

:hubie:
Kimora is one of those ladies who will always be ok.

And I’m not really mad at it.
She learned from who she was married to/surrounded by. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Everyone involved is trife to some degree.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

I'm sure they'll all be just fine.

Over there.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps

Supposing the allegations in this video are true, would it still be "all in the game" if Russell scraped her pockets?
Would you feel the same way about the transgression?
If I go back to the Russell thread, I think I'd find a lot of aggression towards Rush from a lot of people.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Supposing the allegations in this video are true, would it still be "all in the game" if Russell scraped her pockets?
Would you feel the same way about the transgression?
If I go back to the Russell thread, I think I'd find a lot of aggression towards Rush from a lot of people.
I’m sure Russell has “scraped her pockets” seeing as how he got her started in Baby Phat, and she kinda owes him in that regard.

What I’m saying is- NONE of them are angels.

Russell is a music mogul and legend who is going down in history. He definitely has some skeletons in the closet.

Kimora got swept into that game/life WAY TOO YOUNG as a 16/17 YO dealing with a man 2x her age. Horrible stuff.
As she got older and realized what the deal was in the industry, she probably could’ve removed herself. She most likely stuck around for as long as she was benefiting and turned a blind eye when necessary. A lot of women do it in all facets of life 🤷🏾‍♀️. But at some point- she probably was a little complicit.

New white hubby- clearly he has no scruples and was attempting to get over on Kimora and Russell. His ass deserves to be locked up 🤷🏾‍♀️

And when I said Kimora will always be ok— I literally mean she’s the type of woman who isn’t going to let life/situations get her down.

Some women don’t find a way to make their own money, start fresh and reinvent themselves, etc. Some women get beaten down by life and feel like because we’re women we can’t win. Some women don’t allow themselves to fall into that mindset.

She could’ve faded to black as a rich housewife/former model, but she’s still handling business. I appreciate that.

(AND I AM IN NO WAY PUTTING HER ON THE SAME LEVEL)
E.g.Tina Turner- the kind of woman who will always be ok

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Same lol. Whenever I want to know how to pronounce someone's name, I go to YouTube, type in their name and interview. The interviewer will always say their name before the interview starts. Easy peasy

Not true. For 15 years or so everyone said Rih-Onna and she was cool.

Came back a billionaire with a baby and all of a sudden "it's actually Rih-Anna"

:mjpls:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Learned what :gucci: the only thing she got going for her is that she was statutory raped by Russell simons.
In even after being married to him and another high profile man she went in to get scammed by some cac.
And even after all of that she's still pressed about Russell money

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Ive known Kimora and Her Pops
my Entire life and I'm not shocked
that Russ got played......I'm shocked she did.
UKVu0t8.gif

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
:huhldup:

I read the story of her husband scandal and stealing millions and he was still married to his first wife and showed Kimora fake documents that he was divorced

fukking crazy this bytch took those millions for that cac

But :manny: u and these other celebrity nikkas continue to wife and knocked up shiesty non financial responsibility women so u can have a nice eye candy on your arm

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Rush got her too involved in his business/money. Dudes need to learn how to keep wives out of your investments etc. Females aint good peoples! :mjcry: