Russell Simmons Speaking The Truth

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Russ going in...

Russ goes out his way to defend the culture...he does dress like that though...not all the time, but its good he is calling out those racist talking points

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I can't take this hypocrite serious...

1347919736_smh.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Peoples perceptions of you are REAL. Millionaires can wear what the fukk they want.

People in certain neighborhoods will get approached simply BY HOW YOU DRESS, It could be to rob you it could be because you look like someone else. How you dress in an extention of you as a person and how other people look at you. Its not just with black people but also why people and how they wear their hair, tatoos, peircings.

This lame needs to fall the fukk back. And talk some since into his nephew

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Some times we fight battles that aren't really worth winning. Saggy pants look bad bro, they just look bad. How you communicate is important if you want to have a say in the world and your dress is a means of expressing yourself. You can say "hey, I'm serious, I've got goals and ambitions" or you can say, "yeah, I'm really not about too much". Let's stop acting like we don't know better on simple stuff. When it's time to handle that parking ticket we don't show up in court dressed like a child. When we need work to put food on the table we don't show up at the interview dressed like Russel Simmons. Russell Simmons himself would probably feel some type of way if you showed up to the Rush offices for an interview dressed like that. Image and attitude go hand in hand; when we walk around looking like we aren't about anything, we feel like we aren't about anything, therefore we aren't about anything.

Nobody is saying look like Urkel, but have some dignity