Daps
Reppin
NULL
3165108294_932b294fe6_z.jpg
:bryan:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
http://www.eurweb.com/2013/08/russell-simmons-checks-cnns-don-lemon-in-open-letter/?fb_source=pubv1

Dear Don,

I got a chance to see what you said over the weekend about black America. At first I thought it was Fox News, but then I remembered you’re a CNN dude. I have nothing against Fox News, as Roger Ailes is my man, but the gospel you were preaching sounded like O’Reilly and Hannity were pulling your strings.

When this country closes 50 schools in black communities and continues to build more prisons, I know that young people see through the institutionalized bullshyt that is laid out in front of them every single day of their lives.
I understand personal responsibility far too well, but you can’t ask them to pull up their pants and then stand idle as they fear getting shot in the heart by wannabe cops while walking home to watch basketball games.

:krs: :whew: :ooh:
:smh:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Does a black celebrity exist that doesn't get called a c00n on here?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russell Simmons is a hypocrite. He been pushing those Rush Cards to the working poor for over a decade, raping nikkas with those fees.

rush-card.gif

i've been waiting for someone to mention that "rush yourself into debt" card and how he's targeting it to the same folks that he's talking about. dude doesn't care about his people like he tries to come across.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i've been waiting for someone to mention that "rush yourself into debt" card and how he's targeting it to the same folks that he's talking about. dude doesn't care about his people like he tries to come across.

Instead of creating a financial advisory firm for low income neighborhoods that will help people fix their credit and help them open up a bank account he would rather peddle a bullshyt prepaid debit card. There are other cards out now like green dot but from what I've seen he's the only one that promotes it as a "main" set up and not just an "extra" card to have for emergencies or to strictly make online purchases etc. He openly promotes to people that can't get a bank account.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of creating a financial advisory firm for low income neighborhoods that will help people fix their credit and help them open up a bank account he would rather peddle a bullshyt prepaid debit card. There are other cards out now like green dot but from what I've seen he's the only one that promotes it as a "main" set up and not just an "extra" card to have for emergencies or to strictly make online purchases etc. He openly promotes to people that can't get a bank account.

from what i heard, it's not even a prepaid card. it's some real rip off shyt where people have to pay fees every month even when they don't use it. .dude literally is raping folks bank accounts with that shyt on the low.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
actually, from what i heard, it's not even a prepaid card. it's some real rip off shyt where people have to pay fees every month even when they don't use it. .

It's a prepaid debit card. that's all it is but you can set up a direct deposit which basically separates it from the rest. I had it in 2004 for a few months. shyt charges you for all types of shyt. The fees are :dead: so it's not really meant to be used a lot but if you telling people you can use it over having a bank account and you can set up direct deposits, you have no choice but to use it all the time.

https://www.rushcard.com/howitworks/ScheduleOfFees.aspx

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's a prepaid debit card. that's all it is but you can set up a direct deposit which basically separates it from the rest. I had it in 2004 for a few months. shyt charges you for all types of shyt. The fees are :dead: so it's not really meant to be used a lot but if you telling people you can use it over having a bank account and you can set up direct deposits, you have no choice but to use it all the time.

https://www.rushcard.com/howitworks/ScheduleOfFees.aspx

You should be slap for even purchasing one.