Russell Simmons destroys the fabric of Don Lemon's soul

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
http://www.eurweb.com/2013/08/russell-simmons-checks-cnns-don-lemon-in-open-letter/?fb_source=pubv1

Dear Don,

I got a chance to see what you said over the weekend about black America. At first I thought it was Fox News, but then I remembered you’re a CNN dude. I have nothing against Fox News, as Roger Ailes is my man, but the gospel you were preaching sounded like O’Reilly and Hannity were pulling your strings.

When this country closes 50 schools in black communities and continues to build more prisons, I know that young people see through the institutionalized bullshyt that is laid out in front of them every single day of their lives.

I understand personal responsibility far too well, but you can’t ask them to pull up their pants and then stand idle as they fear getting shot in the heart by wannabe cops while walking home to watch basketball games.

:krs: :whew: :ooh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Russell Simmons is a hypocrite. He been pushing those Rush Cards to the working poor for over a decade, raping nikkas with those fees.

rush-card.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
. I have nothing against Fox News, as Roger Ailes is my man,

What he said was dope, but I cant get over this quote. How are you friends with the man who is literally orchestrating all this psychotic, fox news right wing bullsht? What kinds of schitzo sht is that?