Russ Tryin to Cook but Hackett Ain't Got No Seasoning:Colts at Broncos in Primetime on Prime

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Ryan can't even throw the ball away under pressure cause his arm so trash :mjlol:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Matt Ryan the reason why his oline gives up so many sacks. He holds the ball too long and he is slow as molasses. They never want to say this shyt, it’s easier to blame the oline. The same oline in Atlanta is doing way better

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
These boys are really out here playing FOOTball:picard:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:wow: NFL fleeced Amazon, most of these Thursday Night games are trash because of the tight turnaround. Sure you have a few good ones, but $13 Billion Dollars for exclusive rights to NFL Senior Swim Night for 11 years? Sunday Night Football will always be king, along with Monday Night Football at least having some fun with the Mannings.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Matt Ryan the reason why his oline gives up so many sacks. He holds the ball too long and he is slow as molasses. They never want to say this shyt, it’s easier to blame the oline. The same oline in Atlanta is doing way better
Facts. Peyton wasn’t out here hitting spin moves, he was throwing the ball away or getting it out quickly. Our offense is abominable.