Russ is still out here going at buddens

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The nerds rocking with him. It’s bizzaro land out here

if thats his fanbase he may wanna chill,because the nerds used to fukk with Budden too. Unless this is a new generation of nerds:pachaha:.

Not sure what Russ argument is though?Does it matter why he is retired? He said he was retired,is actually not responding to rappers dissing him. And in most of these cases he is actually more relevant than the people dissing him.

Making matters worst,even while Joe was active and considered irrelevant in comparison to his peers,he was still more relevant and more known in hiphop than Russ:laff:.And I think its still safe to say he is more relevant than Russ right now because of his show,but I could be wrong on that one if Russ is buzzing crazy online.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is feeling himself because he went gold...okay, but who's really checking for a Russ song? Dude is talking like he's K-Dot or Cole, or even Lupe.

Joe admitted that no one felt his shyt....a very long time ago. To be fair though, he acts like he not retired, pumps out a :trash: album and even weaker Drake disses. :ohlawd:

The retirement talk didn't start till after he dropped that album and started with the show, he was planning Rage 2 with Just Blaze, and I thought it was a cool project, by no means my favourite album of his but still a good Rap album :yeshrug:
Escape Route>>>

Damn shame how that album is mixed/mastered..if it didn't sound like total shyt to the ears it would rank a lot higher to me,
World Keeps Spinnin' would be a top 10 Joe track if it didn't sound like he recorded it with an iPhone.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Was trying to find his anti xan and lean shirt and I came across this official merch. Think he was going for "Respect" but it just came off as "Suspect" to me.

de460436e1594fa3afa49d9fcfe199d8.jpeg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the internet finna try to crowbar this nobody whiteboy into the scene

Cause he damn sure aint do nothing to where his word means anything...taking bout joe budden...u got less clout than dj akademiks sit down hillbilly