Rush Hour 4 confirmed by...

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Now is the time to make it with how the Asian market has picked up in the US film industry over the last couple years.

Might replace Chris Tucker with an Asian comedian. Jackie Chan and Ronnie Chang? Jo Koy?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Willing to do another Rush Hour but would never did another Friday. :unimpressed:
He claims the friday movies would be detrimental to the youth i believe. Encourages drug use and criminality or whatever.

Which is ironic because the youth are more likely to cancel him for all the race jokes in rush hour. it would be safer in 2022 for him to do a Friday movie.
And when they release this one and try to censor out all the edgy jokes from the prior films, half the fans are gonna be upset at this for being a woke rush hour,

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
He claims the friday movies would be detrimental to the youth i believe. Encourages drug use and criminality or whatever.

Which is ironic because the youth are more likely to cancel him for all the race jokes in rush hour. it would be safer in 2022 for him to do a Friday movie.
And when they release this one and try to censor out all the edgy jokes from the prior films, half the fans are gonna be upset at this for being a woke rush hour,
It’s too late to do a Friday too many important people have died. With all the bullshyt kids see on social media and TV, I think they would have been fine. Movie should have came out over a decade ago.