Runners, Share Advice & Opinions On Shoes, Headphones & More

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
btw, DONT fukkING SLEEP on the newest shyt by nike; the FLYKNIT. its stadium status and i can not WAIT for them to retail

nike-fly-knit-racer-usa.jpeg

Nike-Flyknit.jpg

5-flyknit-a.jpg

haven't been this hyped for a non retro from them...maybe ever

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Im On My Runner shyt At The Moment, Outdoors, I Wanna Hear From You Guys That Run

What's You Fav Shoe To Run In? (Link A Pic?)

What Are Your Fav Headphones To Rock With Good Sound Quality That Wont Fall Out During Runs?

Outdoor Runners, Do You Rock Anything Different Clothing Wise When It's Raining? If So What Do You Wear?

If You Wanna Add Any Other Clothing For Different Weather Conditions Please Do So

I run exclusively outdoors other than the ocassional 5k on a treadmill during a gym session...and i'm in seattle...so it rains A LOT. Rain proof gloves are key.

AAAADCVOnxQAAAAAAbM5rQ.jpg

Nike has a ton of rain jackets that are fairly overpriced, but any wind-breaker thickness rain proof jacket, and any ol hat does the job for me. I have full length compression pants if its cold and rainy too. Typically shorts of course though...and I strongly recommend compression shorts for the underlayer...because they're just better when running LOL

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Damn just started to power walk...I did it for a half today around my park....is that good for shedding weight? Also I power walk in sweats and basketball shoes...not sure if that's good tho

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Props To Gizzle For The Info

Are Those Earbud Covers A Specific Brand Or Can I Just Goggle And Find Any Kind?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Difference Between Running With Compression Shorts Under My Shorts Compared To Regular Underwear (Boxer Briefs) Is Godly :ahh: