Runners, Share Advice & Opinions On Shoes, Headphones & More

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im On My Runner shyt At The Moment, Outdoors, I Wanna Hear From You Guys That Run

What's You Fav Shoe To Run In? (Link A Pic?)

What Are Your Fav Headphones To Rock With Good Sound Quality That Wont Fall Out During Runs?

Outdoor Runners, Do You Rock Anything Different Clothing Wise When It's Raining? If So What Do You Wear?

If You Wanna Add Any Other Clothing For Different Weather Conditions Please Do So

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Nike_LunarEclipse+_4.jpg
:noah:

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Made These On NIKEID, I Want Them So Bad, But Not At The $130 They Wanna Charge For Them :noah:

34zyf14.png

Daps
new balance running shoes since I have 4E width

absolutely retarded price, but they're the most comfortable shoes I've worn in my life:
New Balance 2002 - New Balance - US

lululemon makes some really fantastic workout gear, I have 2 pairs of shorts from them but when I run I just use old champion shorts. Shirt is whatever, something old that I don't mind sweating in all the time & could toss out whenever. as long as it's comfortable & airy it doesn't matter, only thing that matters is the shoes wardrobe-wise

headphones:
The Wire In-Ear Headphone | Nixon Watches and Premium Accessories

have never had them fall out

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man If You Got Money To Blow Like That On Some New Balance Running Shoes More Power To You lol I Just Cant

I Heard Asics Were Pretty Damn Good, Anyone Use Em?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
sneakers- asics gel nibmbus (i buy a new pair every 6 months, this is my current pair)

asics-Gel-Nimbus.jpg

headphones- sony clip behind ear

MDRQ68LW.png

music source- ipod classic in a belt clip case (i know it's big and clunky but my music taste is all over the place and i never know what i'm going to be in the mood to listen to so i bring the whole collection w me)

DT_151789_2.jpg

and

dlo_hipcase_leather_folio_ipod_classic.gif

and i wear any random combo of basketball shorts (various teams/colleges), a vintage t w sleeves cut off, and knee high socks.

:smugdraper:

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
A friend of mine said that you can bring in old arch supports to a shoe store and theyll replace it for free. Any truth to this?

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living
Every serious runner (for distance) I know uses NBs or asics

I got new balance but they recommend different types for different arches so I can't recommend a particular pair

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I running with Nike Peagsus. When it's cold I usually wear under armour which really does work at keeping you warm. As for my headphones I just wear my sony ear buds. And when its raining I either go to the gym and run on the treadmill even though I hate the treadmill or I'll take the night off.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The anti nike theory behind running stores is propoganda; they dont HAVE or cant GET nike accounts and thus they spread the word that runners cant or shouldnt use nike.

Check the fukking olympics and holla back.

I cycle 3 pairs of the LunarMX+ from a year or so back.
706c1_nike-lunarmx-volt-gorge-green-1-610x378.jpg

Nike-LunarMX-Mens-Running-Shoe11.jpg

nike-lunarmx-photo-blue-black-f5-2-560x345.jpg

all have run 100s of miles on cement thru seattle, so I'm looking for a new pair myself.

for headphones...any earbuds but the key is to get rubber grips around them to keep them IN your ear and funnel sound INTO your drum
Yurbuds_full.jpg

they will never fall out and amplify well.

for sounds I just rock my phone and an armband.