Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Little Joey hunt is a fa. We also don't know what Kinlaw gonna be. I'd say we gotta worry about armstead more but he'll probably be injured when we play :lolbron:

Now y’all see this shyt Niner brehs?

@FaTaL
@yseJ
@Rekkapryde
@Jmare007

Y’all be wondering why I come for Seahawks niccas necks?:dwillhuh:

This why @jwonder always been my ace with this beef shyt!

THIS NICCA WISHING OR SPEAKING INTO EXISTENCE INJURIES ON OUR TEAM!!!:damn::damn::damn:

Man if y’all niccas don’t get off the fence?:dahell:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

@FaTaL
@yseJ
@Rekkapryde
@Jmare007

THIS NICCA WISHING OR SPEAKING INTO EXISTENCE INJURIES ON OUR TEAM!!!:damn::damn::damn:

On Sight

#footonneckseason

tenor.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

@FaTaL
@yseJ
@Rekkapryde
@Jmare007

Seattle getting swept. :mjlol: But Armstead being hurt ain't any shade. This fool stay hurt. But they trade Defo. :what:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Seattle getting swept. :mjlol: But Armstead being hurt ain't any shade. This fool stay hurt. But they trade Defo. :what:

He did great last season and praying that continues. He still played more games than Ward.

We gotta rebuke that evil

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Thomas in one-on-one drills Tuesday. He beat guard Tom Compton with quickness in
their first matchup, then fought Compton to a draw in the second. He also beat Daniel Brunskill, who was playing center. All in all, Thomas came up with a “W” in the drill.

By the way, the “Day’s Biggest Pancake” award went to rookie nose tackle Darrion Daniels, who absolutely demolished center Ross Reynolds. He did to Reynolds what D.J. Jones did to the Seattle center below. Defensive lineman Kerry Hyder also blasted Reynolds in their encounter. None of the team’s centers fared all that well in the drill, which seems ominous.

In terms of depth? I’ll rank the top-five most vulnerable:

5. Strong safety

4. Receiver

3. Guard

2. Nickel cornerback

1. Center

Interior of the OL is my biggest concern right now especially center :lupe: Of course Chris Jones is a beast, but our C and Gs got worked in the super bowl. One of the main reasons why we lost.

Street looks far better — more explosive, more fluid — than he did when he tried to come back from his knee injury last year. He flung rookie guard Colton McKivitz to the ground on their first one-on-one matchup on Tuesday. He’s jumped out a bit so far.

:ehh:

Luiz F. asks: How is Dante Pettis looking in the first three days of training camp and is he showing the urgency that Kyle Shanahan wanted?

Well, Pettis wasn’t all that noteworthy over the first three days of practice. But he exploded on Tuesday with five catches during the 11-on-11 portion of practice. A couple were significant gains across the middle. It was by far his best performance of the summer. It might have been his best practice in two years.

I thought the first catch was his best. He was going against cornerback Ahkello Witherspoon, who was working with the first-team defense Tuesday. Pettis aggressively drove down the field to the point at which Witherspoon had no choice but to flip his hips and start running downfield, too, lest the receiver blow by him. At that moment, Pettis planted his foot then came back toward Jimmy Garoppolo for what looked to me like a gain of 12 to 15 yards.

The point is that there was an element of power — or, to use your word, urgency — in the route, something that hasn’t always been present with Pettis. We were supposed to talk to Shanahan after Tuesday’s practice and I had some Pettis questions ready for him, such as whether the receiver added bulk/weight in the offseason. (I suspect the answer is, yes). Alas, the 49ers pulled a switcheroo and we got defensive coordinator Robert Saleh instead.

It should be noted that Pettis has been one of many 49ers getting punt-return repetitions so far. Another question for Shanahan is one a lot of you have asked me: What does Pettis need to do on punt returns to be a serious contender for that job this year?