Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Breh just can’t catch a break

qvwTP35.png

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea with the drafting of Juawan Jennings it was clear front office thought Jalen Hurd wasn't going to make it. Sucks to see was real excited to see him.play.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Good Brother @jwonder :stopitslime:

Rant time, have at it :francis:
We all know what it is. It's at the point where you can ask how many truly healthy players do the Niners have. You're going to struggle cuz the majority is always hurt:russ:

Seriously. I don't get the Baalke ideology. Sign and draft injury prone players.

This is the main reason why the Niners don't win the SB. Keep wasting picks on injured players vs getting healthy ones.

I really thought Jalen would be that TO type receiver that the Niners really need.

Imagine him bullying them Chiefs DBs all game.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Welp, time to move on. If Hurd ever amounts to anything it's a plus but dude can't even stay healthy for a month. Next man up :manny:

I’m just at a loss right now..... I pray he is the last major injury or retired guy we have this offseason

Don't worry breh, you'll be back on "12-4 SB bound :mjgrin:" stuff after the first Brick by Brick ep. :mjlol:

khross415

All Star
Daps
Yea with the drafting of Juawan Jennings it was clear front office thought Jalen Hurd wasn't going to make it. Sucks to see was real excited to see him.play.

Jennings plays the slot so i think he was moreso taken because they were worried by Taylor.