Run Me My Plat - ESPN College Football Kickoff: Colorado Buffaloes vs North Dakota State Bison - 7PM Thursday

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Should be an interesting game. If Colorado has fixed their OL they should win this one pretty comfortably. Their offense should torch NDSU if they block for Shedeur. They also have better depth defensively and they are at home. NDSU won’t be a pushover but I think the Buffaloes have a bit to prove after they collapsed down the stretch last year. I think they win big.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Should be an interesting game. If Colorado has fixed their OL they should win this one pretty comfortably. Their offense should torch NDSU if they block for Shedeur. They also have better depth defensively and they are at home. NDSU won’t be a pushover but I think the Buffaloes have a bit to prove after they collapsed down the stretch last year. I think they win big.
Even if they have fixed their OL they not winning this comfortably if they do win.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Even if they have fixed their OL they not winning this comfortably if they do win.

Shedeur had crazy stats last year having 2 seconds in the pocket. If they fixed the line(which in theory they should have), they’re going to torch NDSU’s defense. Hunter, Sheppard, Horn… NDSU isn’t equipped to cope with them defensively. Buffs have NFL WRs, DBs and a QB. NDSU isn’t the Wentz/Lance NDSU of old. Still good but a different level. NDSUs old coach left(you should know, he’s at SC now) and this being the new guy’s first game on the road is asking a lot.

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Shedeur had crazy stats last year having 2 seconds in the pocket. If they fixed the line(which in theory they should have), they’re going to torch NDSU’s defense. Hunter, Sheppard, Horn… NDSU isn’t equipped to cope with them defensively. Buffs have NFL WRs, DBs and a QB. NDSU isn’t the Wentz/Lance NDSU of old. Still good but a different level. NDSUs old coach left(you should know, he’s at SC now) and this being the new guy’s first game on the road is asking a lot.
We’ll see tomorrow :francis:

Silkk

Daps
@Karume

the-wire-nah.gif