Rumors,feuds,and scandals from Old Black Hollywood

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

She was talented and beautiful asf. She definitely had next. There's a short documentary attached on The Mack dvd and they told hella stories about all the sh*t that was going down between the pimps vs panthers, the Ward Bros, Pryor coked out for the entire shoot, etc. But this video from ol girl took it to a whole 'nother level. :lupe:

Matter of fact its on YouTube..

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I haven't been paying attention to this thread since I post most of my stuff in Random Thoughts but I'll share some more info.

Tina Turner was a terrible person in real life..her reputation in Memphis was that of being a high tier pimp, ho and hustler. By the time she was 17, she had already been ran through..it got worse after Ike. She got actually got caught on the set of Mad Max back in '85 fukking around with Mel Gibson, mind you this woman was in her late 40s around this time.

Jermaine Dupri created the "tomboy" image for Da Brat in the nineties mainly because he initially thought she was too damn pretty to be taken serious at that time as a rapper. Da Brat was in real life STRAIGHT as an arrow during her "Funkafied" run and was getting piledrived and tossed aside by nikkas like Montell Jordan, Puff, Tyrese, etc..she wound up getting turned out by TWO females in particular. MC Lyte and Missy Elliott. These two women are notable because they've always been known to be "p*ssy" hungry in the industry..MC Lyte is known for being involved with Mary J Blige wayyy back in the early 90s. Missy's roster is well known..
I don't know how I overlooked this but Montell Jordan tossing up Da Brat is something I never heard about:ohhh:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

32. He Was Called An Uncle Tom

Cole denounced the incident, but he said he didn't hold anything against the men and was not “bitter” against them. This response was too diplomatic with many persons in the Black community. Thurgood Marshall, who would later become the first Black supreme court justice, called him an Uncle Tom and even satirically joked that Cole should perform with a banjo. And Marshall wasn’t the only person who spoke out against Cole.

I'm not into the gossipy shyt...but goddamn, how bad you had to be moving to be called a Uncle Tom by a breh about to be the first justice on the supreme court :dead: