Rumors about Walmart not carrying physical xbox games.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
if its closer and convienent then i say why not. Next thing u know nikkas gonna stan game stores and shyt.

Matter of fact, when i used to game on consoles when there wasnt digital shyt, i'd always prefer walmart because they dont give a fukk about returns and shyt.
They really don't :russ: I accidentally scratched a game, and I returned that shyt saying it was scratched when I bought it. They accepted the return, no questions asked :blessed:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Isn't Walmart the best selling physical store in the u.s ?

For games? I had no idea.

Every time I buy something media related from them it ends up being damaged.
Best Buy is responsible for 46% of physical media sales..

This sucks.. just wait until that movie you wanna watch at a specific time you cant because the service took it off, or that album

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wal-Mart is just a miserable place to go into. :scust:

I feel like they've been pushing the digital game codes in store at a lot of places anyway for a while. Makes sense to move on.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who buys games from Walmart :dahell:
Pre pandemic Walmart was the move for Black Friday cops. The deals would be live in store(if it was a 24/7 WM) on Thanksgiving. I'd be in there Thanksgiving morning to grab little random groceries for the meal and walk over to the game section to get whatever was on my BF cop list before mfs even wiped the sleep from their eyes.:ahh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
With Game Pass who really needs all that many physical games on Xbox anyway?
No one. Elden ring is the only game I purchased physical this gen and that's because it was 35 dollars at gamestop. Guess someone bushed it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No one. Elden ring is the only game I purchased physical this gen and that's because it was 35 dollars at gamestop. Guess someone bushed it.
Even then a game like that is so popular you don’t need Walmart. Not really gonna miss them moving away from physical games. Personally I get all my games shipped from Amazon or Best Buy.