[RUMOR] Walmart to start removing physical Xbox games from store. Starting with Starfield (marking down to 3 cents potentially)

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Some Walmart execs son in law through a tantrum over the game and he was like “get this shyt outta here“ :camby:

Sell them for 3 cents or destroy them :picard:
It says the supplier is funding this action on the images so…….

I’ll let you guess why

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is fake right?:picard:

IMG-3352

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember Penny'n out games, toys, strategy guides, merch and hardware at GameStop back in the day.

I honestly didn't think they did this anymore anywhere.

Use to penny out games, or hardware and turn around and flip them at pawnshops or to randoms for a quarter or half the price.

Infact last year I took a picture of some of the stuff left in one of the penny out containers sitting in storage going to waste

Last edited:
Daps
If it's true.....my guess is:

M$ wants to push folks to digital and charge full price by creating scarcity. I doubt any of us will actually be able to buy games for $0.03.

Most likely they'll just burn/destroy excess copies of their games.

Big step because once you give up that floor space.....outta sight, outta mind.

I got PS5 (whole family), and Series X (just for me). Would love to add some games for dirt cheap, even multiplats.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If it's true.....my guess is:

M$ wants to push folks to digital and charge full price by creating scarcity. I doubt any of us will actually be able to buy games for $0.03.

Most likely they'll just burn/destroy excess copies of their games.

Big step because once you give up that floor space.....outta sight, outta mind.

I got PS5 (whole family), and Series X (just for me). Would love to add some games for dirt cheap, even multiplats.

Their console refresh this year that leaked was digital only so they may be just trying to clear inventory