[Rumor] Tom Holland to play Jak and Chris Pratt to play Daxter

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Sony fukking up making this is live action when they've been killing it in animation. Jak doesnt even talk in the first one and they casted that blabber mouth cac Tom Holland to play him. :scust:

I didn't even see this was live action. fukkin why? The first was vibrant as hell - even the fishing game was based around colors and shyt.

I'm genuinely kinda shocked they're going with this series instead of like an animated astrobot cartoon exploring all of Sonys IP like that playroom or whatever it's called. shyt would fire

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony fukking up making this is live action when they've been killing it in animation. Jak doesnt even talk in the first one and they want to cast that blabber mouth cac Tom Holland to play him. :scust:

Tom Holland will play every sony character, he will play Jin in Ghost of Tsushima also :ufdup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It got 5

If it got anymore yall would be the same ones sitting here complainging about them not making new IP
No. Nintendo been making Mario and Zelda for decades and you don't see me saying they should stop. It's only the frachhises that have become creatively bankrupt that need to stop. Stuff like Halo that's been beaten into the ground and really has nowhere to go.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No. Nintendo been making Mario and Zelda for decades and you don't see me saying they should stop. It's only the frachhises that have become creatively bankrupt that need to stop. Stuff like Halo that's been beaten into the ground and really has nowhere to go.

People give nitnendo legacy ip passes because they don’t really have stories tied to them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who even asked for this movie? :scust:

FvtgZxZXoCcPYyc.jpg