Rumor - Sony Foul yall

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Podcasts mostly. GiantBeast cast has a dude who got to be on that program to play around with it. shyts bigger than it looks apparently and runs and blows a lot of hot air while still being quiet. I'm not gonna be like ol boy and straight shyt talk that though as systems are gonna do what they do but if it functions like that playing some 360 and One games just wait till they start playing the next gen shyt.
It doesn’t “run hot”

It expels a lot of hot air. Meaning the internals are kept cool.

This is just y’all not understanding how any of this works.

People who build PCs know SSDs and high end cards expel lots of heat. The danger would be if the heat was NOT coming out of the machine.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
It doesn’t “run hot”

It expels a lot of hot air. Meaning the internals are kept cool.

This is just y’all not understanding how any of this works.

People who build PCs know SSDs and high end cards expel lots of heat. The danger would be if the heat was NOT coming out of the machine.

I said it runs and blows a lot of hot air. It's a thread now on the Coli confirming it burnt a nikka hand. Take that shyt with the nikkas who got to preview the machine. Unlike OP I ain't out here trying to glorify the negatives and spout rumor shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said it runs and blows a lot of hot air. It's a thread now on the Coli confirming it burnt a nikka hand. Take that shyt with the nikkas who got to preview the machine. Unlike OP I ain't out here trying to glorify the negatives and spout rumor shyt.
Any SSD gets very hot to the touch. They have warnings on them not to touch them :mjlol:

Tested: Does Your NVMe SSD Need a Heatsink? - Make Tech Easier

It’s normal for them to run at 170 degrees.

That other thread your referencing is the one actually trying to glorify the negatives, but you’re in here complaining and referencing that thread.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka everything you mentioned is a negative rumor :stopitslime:

So you heard from a podcast that the series s is really bigger than you'd think and it's running hot. Could you I don't know, mention what podcast it was and if the people who have this podcast are real insiders instead of you just making up hearsay?

Then you point to a fatboi1 thread where he quotes comic book. com as the source for this meanwhile everyone else from every major and minor publication got one and says the opposite.

But you're not spreading rumors (like the other guy) no nikka, fukk you. You on that fukkboy shyt, stop lowering me to your level. I still called my shyt a rumor even tho there's facts to support it. There are no facts with you, just butthurt speculations to change the narrative :yawn:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
nikka everything you mentioned is a negative rumor :stopitslime:

So you heard from a podcast that the series s is really bigger than you'd think and it's running hot. Could you I don't know, mention what podcast it was and if the people who have this podcast are real insiders instead of you just making up hearsay?

Then you point to a fatboi1 thread where he quotes comic book. com as the source for this meanwhile everyone else from every major and minor publication got one and says the opposite.

But you're not spreading rumors (like the other guy) no nikka, fukk you. You on that fukkboy shyt, stop lowering me to your level. I still called my shyt a rumor even tho there's facts to support it. There are no facts with you, just butthurt speculations to change the narrative :yawn:

It's not a rumor when nikkas in the industry reporting it you doof ass nikka.