Rumor - Sony Foul yall

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm just gonna call this a rumour so people don't lose their shyt, and because at this point it's just a rumour so that's a good reasons too :manny:

Anyways, rumor has it Sony didn't copy Xbox strategy on having the PS5 upgrade PS4 games because they wanted to do this...

.... and this shyt is diabolical x1,000,000

They wanted to do minimal upgrades, then they could have more titles for the "PS5" by charging customers for the real upgrades as cheap remasters. So essentially they would purposely hold back what they could do, charge you for it, and now you're happier for it because you paid for it.

On Xbox, Xbox enhanced titles get more than just better frame rates and resolution. They add stuff like what you'd find in a remake. Sony wants to charge you for this. I wouldn't be shocked to find out demon souls remake is just the ps5 adding next gen upgrades to a ps3 title. Anyways, most developers scoffed at the idea and Sony is currently trying to figure out how to proceed hence the radio silence.

This rumor will play out one way or the other once more games are announced. I can't believe their even contemplating this STILL :facepalm:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Then Sony is going to falter like they did in the PS3 days

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The sheer amount anti Sony rhetoric you post is outstanding. Laughable at best, but ultimately sad.
Your reaction is sad, let's look at the evidence.
They been real quiet about all this shyt and we a month away from launch, that's pretty much all the proof your need if you're not a fanboy. But let's look deeper...

Spiderman as you know doesn't have a free next gen upgrade, meanwhile gears of war 5 is 4k/120 with added bells n whistles n shyt. They not giving you that even tho they claimed some titles would receive upgrades :francis:

So there's already a known instance where Sony is pulling this, and there isn't an instance yet where Sony hasn't done what I'm talking about so why the hostility bruh :yeshrug:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Well, I did see backlash about the Spider-Man Remastered situation, as well as Yakuza: Like A Dragon not having cross-gen saves. Then there's Sony raising the prices by $10. In some areas like Australia, games are already really expensive and $10 more can push it over the edge for many. I'm in Canada and games here already are at $79.99. There's no tax via the PSN Store where I am, so I'm saving $10, but physical purchases (which I tend to mostly do) can go up to $90 or so. So if you're somebody that wants to be playing things right at launch, it's a bigger bite out of your wallet than say, $60 US.

If Sony's plan is to raise the prices of ALL PS5 games, not just first-party titles (I have to go back and double-check), that's going to do more harm than good in many locations where the exchange rates are ridiculous already. Especially during a pandemic, there's only so high gamers are willing to go before they fold and just wait for a sale. If they're going to charge for upgrades, then they'd have to have enough improved content to justify that in the consumer's eyes. Otherwise again, they'll just hold out and wait for a sale.

I dunno, I think it depends on where Sony goes from here. But if they start saying things like "such and such franchise had to end because it's not selling well in certain areas" and games are $120, then they're crazy.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Bro ain't say nothing bout them Xbox SX running hot, and thats while playing old games.
:sas2:

But he gon make sure you know PS5 ain't shyt based on some crack head on the corners whispers.:sas1:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Pretend Gears Of War Ultimate doesn’t exist brehs
So gears of war ultimate was just gears of war 1 powered by Xbox one? :usure:
Or Halo MCC
Halo MCC contains like 7 Halo games, two been remastered and it cost the same as a regular title before it became part of gamepass. Is that game a rip-off with it's free 4k, frame rates upgrades, and content? Like nikka are you on drugs :dahell:
Bro ain't say nothing bout them Xbox SX running hot, and thats while playing old games.
:sas2:

But he gon make sure you know PS5 ain't shyt based on some crack head on the corners whispers.:sas1:
You are a crackhead talking about overheating XSS :laff:

Dusk Golem has been spot on since hello. So let's look at the evidence shall we. After Dusk told the truth later this happened.
PlayStation 5 Production Reportedly Cut By 4 Million Due To Manufacturing Issues

Days later Sony denied this
Sony denies PS5 production cuts: "We have not changed the number since the start" | GamesRadar+

But as systems came for pre-orders it became abundantly clear there isn't enough...

Where is the PS5 in stock? Is it possible to buy a PlayStation 5 right now? | Stealth Optional

And because of the shortages this is the reality, Xbox is the most pre ordered next gen console at the moment and expert analyst have Xbox and ps5 selling the same amount this year...

Analyst expects PS5 and Xbox Series to sell 1.5m each in North America this year

But none of this would be possible (without any games according to you guys) unless Dusk Golem was right again. Now show me where the Xbox has the same issue and I'll take what you said as possible facts :handshake:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
How you know they running hot? You got one or seen it?:lupe:

Podcasts mostly. GiantBeast cast has a dude who got to be on that program to play around with it. shyts bigger than it looks apparently and runs and blows a lot of hot air while still being quiet. I'm not gonna be like ol boy and straight shyt talk that though as systems are gonna do what they do but if it functions like that playing some 360 and One games just wait till they start playing the next gen shyt.