[Rumor] “Something ps5 related be held in early to mid June “-J.Schrier

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just want to know what exclusives they will show. The rumored Uncharted 5? God of War sequel? Horizon 2? A completely new IP? The OS, new features, graphics there's so much. Graphics need to look like a game changer even in a stream.

I'll take negs if it ain't Horizon 2 gameplay. They might have other unannounced game to show but with how pretty the first game was GG had time and their gonna melt faces for the event.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll take negs if it ain't Horizon 2 gameplay. They might have other unannounced game to show but with how pretty the first game was GG had time and their gonna melt faces for the event.
Seriously that's why I said I hope whatever is shown is shown to be incredible even on a stream because streams will have compression which will make shyt look not that different.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look forward to nikkas crying when the games don't look like Weta Digital creations because they overhyped themselves.:blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft taking themselves out the game once again. Sony should make a sequel to this

instructions on showing gameplay

shyt was so basic and etherous..... :dead:

and double :mjlol: at thinking any dev was gonna be cool with 10 people eating off one copy of a game :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
These nikkas talmbout game over and Sony ain't even let them see the bra yet let alone smash

:bryan:
But...nikkas are paying for the (S)onlyfans subscription.:lolbron:

But, seriously, I expect Sony to deliver on their reveal once it's all said and done ...but this Gen will def be more balanced.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally. After that shyt show yesterday we are about to witness true next gen :whew:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
*Event starts*

*Aloy flies in on a Dino robot*

*Event ends*

Checkmate

:wow:
Das it bro. Only thing I wanna do is fly one of them thunder birds. Hop off mid flight and impale one of those big robo Dino’s real savage like then call my bird to swoop me up before shyt pop off :ahh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Das it bro. Only thing I wanna do is fly one of them thunder birds. Hop off mid flight and impale one of those big robo Dino’s real savage like then call my bird to swoop me up before shyt pop off :ahh:

They were trying to do it for the first one but the HDD was too slow to render fast enough for flying

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not trying to get my hopes up, but this has the potential to be good.

The Microsoft thing from yesterday felt like it was rushed to account for the fact that absolutely none if their competitors are talking right now. It was a good idea, but calling it a stream focused around gameplay was a mistake.

I tend to believe this will happen since Microsoft said their next major stream is happening in July. I think they may have heard the same noise, and are looking to finally position themselves after Sony for once.

The one thing that sucks is that unless any of those new studios have some impressive looking new IPs lined up, MS doesn't really have a lot lined up that will make serious waves. At this point, their other established exclusives kind've are what they are. You either like them or you don't, and they don't feel like they're bringing in a ton of new users (maybe they are, but it just feels like they aren't). Other than that, all they've got left is date and price to announce. Them trickling out details like how it looks, and Smart Delivery seem to have had the opposite effect as planned, and people seem anxious to just get the rest of the reveal done with.

I think if Sony just says fukk it and shows what this thing looks like along with date/price, and updates on what some of their first and second party studios have been working on for the PS5, they'll look a lot smarter for having it all in one place.