Rumor: Silver Surfer show in the works?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

new rumor suggests a Silver Surfer show is in the works at Disney+, with Fantastic Four director Matt Shakman serving as executive producer.

According to The Hollywood Handle on Twitter, Shakman, who previously directed Disney+'s WandaVision, has signed a multi-project deal for Marvel Studios. Reportedly, this deal has paved the way for Shakman to serve as a director on several episodes of the upcoming Vision Quest series, as well as help bring a Silver Surfer show to life. Of course, these projects are in addition to his directing Fantastic Four, which is currently set for a 2025 release.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
always thought @Silver Surfer was boring. doesn't have a character or personality. this is like making a tv show starring the t-1000.
Unless the show is fighting for 100% of the run time he's better off as a supporting/side character.
but hey they gave groot his own show, so marvel isn't above doing something like this regardless.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
always thought @Silver Surfer was boring. doesn't have a character or personality. this is like making a tv show starring the t-1000.
Unless the show is fighting for 100% of the run time he's better off as a supporting/side character.
but hey they gave groot his own show, so marvel isn't above doing something like this regardless.

My true history ha never been fleshed out and my powers have never been shown in a spectacular fashion

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They'd have to follow in the footsteps of the prior silver surfer show and make the show have emphasis on guests and introducing a lot of creative worlds. They didn't get super introspective with surfer himself, he was a vessel for adventures.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He’s definitely lacking personality, but he’s in my top 20 because his powers are dope.

A tv show focused on him is something I wasn’t expecting. If they can give him a strong supporting cast and an interesting story he won’t have to carry the show.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
THE most overrated character by 80s babies and older. He's so damn boring. nobody cares how powerful he is.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
THE most overrated character by 80s babies and older. He's so damn boring. nobody cares how powerful he is.
t6yVD2.png

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I could never get into his stories for that exact reason. He was always bland as hell to me.
There’s a lot of history they can explore. An origins story set on Zenn-La that explores @Norrin Radd the man. Bring in his sacrifice to become @Silver Surfer . This could be piff. :ohhh: