(RUMOR) Resident Evil 4 remake will be exclusive to PS5

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It’s from comicbook.com not that dude’s Twitter
and their source is this thread on reddit:

which has been deleted. but removeddit gave me this:

Removeddit

Hey everyone, my friend is one of the guys who hacked Capcom last year and he gave me some extra info, I know I can't prove to you that this is true, so if you want to believe me or not, it's up to you! Also, I'm sorry for any typos, english is not my first language. Anyways, let's start:

​

- Capcom is aware of the leaks.

​

- Yes the game was rebooted because it was exactly like the original, just improved graphically (which is what a lot of people want), but they wanted something unique with simple changes that "improve the experience", but relax, they are considering all the RE3 remake criticism.

​

- Devs are calling it "the chainsaw project".

​

- Sony is offering a lot for a PS5 timed exclusivity, between 6 months and 1 year, but it still not a right thing yet.

​

- Next Gen (PC, PS5 and Series X/S) only.

​

- You can change between First and Third Person camera.

​

- They wanted to implement a VR mode, but Facebook ruined the ideia with its VR version of the original.

​

- Photo mode.

​

- Leon, Ada and Claire's (yes, apparently Claire is in the game) voice actors and face models are the same from RE 2 remake, but older, Leon has a beard now.

​

- Characters and enemies such as The Merchant and The Chainsaw Man are more explored.

​

- A ton of alternate skins and classic OST is an option.

​

- Mercenaries, Separate Ways and Assignment Ada are back.

​

- Considerably longer and bigger than the original.

​

- Semi-Open World style.

​

- Release date is 2023 (they really don't want to release it in 2024 for some reason), announcement definetly next year.

​

- The CP shop from RE3 remake and Village returns.

​

- The game has a lot of lore connections with RE2, 3 remake and Village.

​

- There is a post credit cutscene with Leon right before the events of the Infinite Darkness series, which only exists because Netflix demanded something like this in their contract.

​

- One of the names they are considering to call RE9 is RESIDENT EVIL EXIT, and Outrage is indeed Revelations 3.

​

And finally, I have a concept of the game's logo but I don't want to post it on Imgur because registration requires phone number, and I want to stay anonymous as you might have noticed lol, please someone pm me and I can send you the image, so you post it somewhere and link it here for other people to see. Thanks.

"my friend hacked Capcom" :beli:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Honest :ehh:

If only your fellow brehs @MeachTheMonster and @PS5 could follow your lead
So now you care about old games again? Then praise what Xbox can do for you :ufdup:
I never cared for resident evil 4 and I don't give a damn about a possible remake. I want new ip's and I know of one company that has dozens of those in the wings unlike the capping that goes on for the other