Rumor Mill:New TLOU Part II trailer this week with release date (False?)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There may not be a "PS5 version" considering that they announced PS4 BC for PS5 a while ago. I suspect when PS5 launches there will be day 1 patch that enhances the game and allows it to be played presumably taking advantage of the PS5 hardware.
So basically like this current gen and Xbox one X :win:

but will you get fight night champions tho :ohhh:
Don't worry since you don't have a 4ktv, x1x, and it won't be in the bargain bin basket for years either...
:mjlol:
Your walkthroughs ain't in 4k either :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good, get this boring UPS delivery game out already.

Last of Us 2 in February, then Ghosts in Spring 2020. :wow:
giphy.gif

@Kamikaze Revy

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Good, get this boring UPS delivery game out already.

Last of Us 2 in February, then Ghosts in Spring 2020. :wow:

Seriously can't be much in that game's world for it to be out this quick. Half the budget probably went to getting Norman Reedus and Mads Mikkelsen in that shyt. :beli:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Seriously can't be much in that game's world for it to be out this quick. Half the budget probably went to getting Norman Reedus and Mads Mikkelsen in that shyt. :beli:
I really believe Koj was finessing Konami behind their backs. I think he been working on this game well before it was announced. Koj kept saying the dev time would not be long.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I really believe Koj was finessing Konami behind their backs. I think he been working on this game well before it was announced. Koj kept saying the dev time would not be long.

:lupe: I know Kojima wanted to leave MGS alone maybe when Konami forced him to work on MGSV is when he started plotting?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game's been in development for almost 4 years, that's not a small time. Late 2015 Kojima already reformed the new studio. He was "fired" since July 2015 for MGSV so dude most likely already began outlining and planning before hand.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The game's been in development for almost 4 years, that's not a small time. Late 2015 Kojima already reformed the new studio. He was "fired" since July 2015 for MGSV so dude most likely already began outlining and planning before hand.

:dwillhuh: But it took 6-7 years for H:ZD to come out and they had way more man power.

Either this nikka working with wizards or @Cladyclad is on to something.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
4 years is not a long time for a triple A game.

:gucci: