Rumor: Lucasfilm Has 9 Star Wars Movies In Development..according to Yoda's voice actor

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
source.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If you want to say it was a bomb relative to other Star Wars movies, fair enough but the movie made back it's budget and then some on top of that it was pretty solid. This movie will continue to make money past its theatrical release.
:dahell: None of what you said is true.

The budget is rumoured to have ballooned up to $300 million because they reshot almost the entire film and that's before marketing. Guaranteed even conservatively they spent another 70-100 million in marketing.

Theatres in North America take around 50% of the cut and world wide they take even more,China for example takes like 70-80%.

This film by the end of its theatrical run will be in the hole about $150-200 million.

It's not a bomb relative to star wars. It's one of the biggest financial bombs in all of movies in the last 10 years

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
All I want is a Darth Maul film :mjcry:

:what:Why, so they could fukk that up too? Everything they touch turns to shyt.

No, They need to stop production on EVERYTHING until they find a producer who knows wtf they are doing, and some directors who actually understand star wars.

fukk around and make Darth Maul a clinically depressed transgender who becomes the first Sith LGBQ rights activist

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
9 MOVIES???? :what::why: even after TLJ backlash they need to slow the fukk down....

Thye won't stop until they're consistently losing money. This is what is REALLY looks like when someone is milking a franchise, unlike what a lot of you Lucas-haters used to say about him :sas1:

They'll probably do a TV show too

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thye won't stop until they're consistently losing money. This is what is REALLY looks like when someone is milking a franchise, unlike what a lot of you Lucas-haters used to say about him :sas1:

They'll probably do a TV show too

the tv show was already in production, I heard...:francis::snoop: I liked george lucas.... Kathleen Kennedy needs to be fired...