Rumor: Lucasfilm Has 9 Star Wars Movies In Development..according to Yoda's voice actor

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Star-Wars-Spin-Off-Movies-Rogue-One-Solo-Obi-Wan-Boba-Fett-Yoda.jpg

Star Wars podcaster Aaron Goins attended Virginia All-Star Comic Con, where he had the opportunity to speak to Kane (who voiced Yoda on The Clone Wars). Interestingly enough, Kane revealed there are several Star Wars films in the works, though none of them center on the wise old Jedi Master:

Star-Wars-Movies-Development-tweet.jpg

t is worth wondering how much information Kane actually has about Lucasfilm's inner workings, but given his history with the studio, it's feasible he's hears some rumblings about what's in store. Honestly, nine isn't that farfetched of a number. Johnson's trilogy accounts for three, and the Benioff & Weiss project (which is classified as a series) will likely run for three or more. In addition to the unannounced Obi-Wan and Boba Fett films, there could be some more mystery spinoffs centering on legacy characters (Lando is someone Lucasfilm would like to pursue, allegedly). It'll be interesting to see if Solo'sunderwhelming box office impacts the studio's decision making in regards to their film slate. Perhaps some of these "individual character stories" won't see the light of day if it's determined there isn't a large enough market for them. Solo's biggest issue was its ballooning budget, but even if it stayed on-course, $339.5 million worldwide isn't anything to write home about.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
all this could change since Solo bombed

If you want to say it was a bomb relative to other Star Wars movies, fair enough but the movie made back it's budget and then some on top of that it was pretty solid. This movie will continue to make money past its theatrical release.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to say it was a bomb relative to other Star Wars movies, fair enough but the movie made back it's budget and then some on top of that it was pretty solid. This movie will continue to make money past its theatrical release.
i saw it, thought it was ok at best, worst of the newer ones, yeah i liked last jedi better, but theres been many articles stating its the first SW bomb and it lost them 50 million and its doing horribly internationally. so thats what im going on but if there are new numbers i guess but i think even if it makes its money back, disney still gonna see it as a failure cause its not on the same level as the others