rumor: capcom to Street Fighter anniversary collection for 30th anniversary

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I hope this is true and I hope it's comes to pc as well, cross play (I doubt it), evil Ryu and violent Ken, online play, throw in the alpha series as well and it's first day cop for me

The same guy who said he was never into DBZ like that but he has a reaction video of him marking out like crazy to the debut of the trailer :stopitslime:

Yeah I fukk with max but I don't like when he does that fake hype shyt. He was clownin DBZ until he saw that fan game that plays like marvel and I'm like whatever nikka:mjlol:

When he recently tried to cape for MVC:I too :gucci:

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
They remaking sf 2 again?
The latest remake of 2 is ultra street fighter 2 for Nintendo Switch and it's been out for a couple of months.

Capcom/Ono/whoever said based upon how well it sold they would consider bringing it to other consoles. They also said that game would be used to determine if they would put out other games on the switch.

Ultra is basically Super turbo with the option to pick violent Ken, evil Ryu, Shin Akuma, the option to switch between sounds and graphics of the cps2 and Udon drawn sprites of hd remix, a new announcer, the character select music of the first 4 Street Fighter II characters, no classic versions of anyone, some balance changes etc.

This rumor initially said we would get the anniversary collection from PS2/Xbox re-released but people are now expecting alpha anthology and people are praying stuff like alpha 3 max or online play.

We have no official confirmation on what will come in the next few months

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
Yeah I fukk with max but I don't like when he does that fake hype shyt. He was clownin DBZ until he saw that fan game that plays like marvel and I'm like whatever nikka:mjlol:

When he recently tried to cape for MVC:I too :gucci:
And within like a year he's suddenly the biggest King of fighters fan in the world...and he suddenly likes Tekken again.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I want to begin to say that I think that Maximillion Dood comes off as such a fukking casual some times and last night's video has a couple of things that really make my case.

In his video he said that you could pick "old sagat" and everything down to WW Sagat. There is no WW version of any of the 4 grandmasters available. The WW versions were overpowered compared to the ones that would appear in later iterations. He also said he had assumed that all they were going to do was ultra street fighter 2 despite this:

E3 2017: Street Fighter producer on Mortal Kombat reboot inspiration, 30th anniversary surprises

So now apparently sources told him that some kind of collection is coming. I'll happily take whatever

I can't remember if you could pick different of versions of bosses in the Anniversary version of SF2. I remember you could pick super, champion and world warrior of normal characters. Going to boot up the ps2 and find out tomorrow as I still have the game

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
I can't remember if you could pick different of versions of bosses in the Anniversary version of SF2. I remember you could pick super, champion and world warrior of normal characters. Going to boot up the ps2 and find out tomorrow as I still have the game
Ryu, Ken, Guile, Chun Li, Zangief, Dhalsim, Blanka, E Honda: WW, CE, Turbo, Super, Super Turbo (and the super turbo classic versions)

Balrog, Vega, Sagat, M Bison: CE, Turbo, Super, and Super Turbo (and Super Turbo's classic version)

T hawk, Dee Jay, Cammy, Fei Long: Super, Super Turbo (and Super Turbo's classic version)

Akuma: Super turbo version only (Shin Akuma is CPU only. Neither version has the raging demon as seen in some other versions)

I remember by heart

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Ryu, Ken, Guile, Chun Li, Zangief, Dhalsim, Blanka, E Honda: WW, CE, Turbo, Super, Super Turbo (and the super turbo classic versions)

Balrog, Vega, Sagat, M Bison: CE, Turbo, Super, and Super Turbo (and Super Turbo's classic version)

T hawk, Dee Jay, Cammy, Fei Long: Super, Super Turbo (and Super Turbo's classic version)

Akuma: Super turbo version only (Shin Akuma is CPU only. Neither version has the raging demon as seen in some other versions)

I remember by heart
:salute:
Thanks for the info. I stopped playing it with within a few months of getting it. You see in the European version of the game we didn't get 3rd strike. Which is why I bought the game in the first place. Meaning I got another version of sf2 that I didn't wasn't

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
:salute:
Thanks for the info. I stopped playing it with within a few months of getting it. You see in the European version of the game we didn't get 3rd strike. Which is why I bought the game in the first place. Meaning I got another version of sf2 that I didn't wasn't
In the united states Sony had a huge problem with 2d games (because they are fakkits). This is why stuff like anniversary collection, alpha anthology, and all those SNK double packs and classic collections existed. Thanks to them there is no PS2 SVC chaos, King of fighters Neowave, or King of Fighters 94 rebout.

To this day I am mad at them for it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The fact that SF2 is going to be released on every console since 1991 is impressive.

I mean we shyt on Sony for remasters, but capcom is right up there with Nintendo as the KINGS of this shyt.

LOL @ conceivably spending $1,000 on Street Fighter 2 releases over the years.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
they need to make an anniversary edition of street fighter 3 where i can use second impact sean. im not paying for another street fighter 3 game otherwise

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Like @Biblical Goon said, make a collection with shyt like

Capcom vs SNK 2
Project Justice
Tech Romancer (pure piff :banderas:)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (especially since the anime is booming in America)
Warzard (never been ported to home consoles)
SFIII New Generation/2nd Impact (2I Ibuki :wow:)

Then I'll be impressed by Capcom..... Then again CVS2/Project Justice/JoJo's would remind people that Capcom FGs used to be piff at one point and say fukk SFV which will also cut into SFV's Pay to Win model...which is why they won't do it :mjcry: