[Rumor] Apple Watch 3 coming this year. LTE included. New form factor

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bought Apple Watch Series 3 last night on T-Mobile since they have a promo going on where it’s $50 off and service is free for first 3 months. I’m wondering if I should’ve bought it or not, but I have a feeling that I made a good decision.

Last edited:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
What’s that got to do with anything? nikka if you don’t know anyone with this watch or wonder why it’s needed then that just exposes you
Elaborate :ohhh:

And I didn’t say anything about it being needed or not, I said I haven’t seen anyone wering one in public

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Elaborate :ohhh:

And I didn’t say anything about it being needed or not, I said I haven’t seen anyone wering one in public

Well saying get a real watch implies you wouldn’t need a smart watch. And saying you haven’t seen anyone wearing one in public raises questions about where you live, what you do, who you interact with, etc

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bought Apple Watch Series 3 last night on T-Mobile since they have a promo going on where it’s $50 off and service is free for first 3 months. I’m wondering if I should’ve bought it or not, but I have a feeling that I made a good decision.
After over a week with it, I think I made a good decision by purchasing it. I was able to sell my Series 1 on eBay. It’s nice being able to take walks without having my phone on me.. and being able to stream music on Apple Music and music that’s downloaded to my library.