[Rumor] Apple Watch 3 coming this year. LTE included. New form factor

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Apple Plans to Release a Cellular-Capable Watch to Break iPhone Ties

Apple Inc. is planning to release a version of its smartwatch later this year that can connect directly to cellular networks, a move designed to reduce the device’s reliance on the iPhone, people familiar with the matter said.

Currently, Apple requires its smartwatch to be connected wirelessly to an iPhone to stream music, download directions in maps, and send messages while on the go. Equipped with LTE chips, at least some new Apple Watch models, planned for release by the end of the year, will be able to conduct many tasks without an iPhone in range, the people said. For example, a user would be able to download new songs and use apps and leave their smartphone at home.

Color me interested :leon:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I’m considering buying one as an upgrade from my series 1. Is it worth it?

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t even know people rock with those like that. Haven’t seen anyone wearing one

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How's the software support and performance on the series 1?

I want a watch that can last me at least 10 years.
It runs smoothly especially for those who just want a nice watch that seamlessly pairs up with your iPhone. I think they’re on sale for $249 as of now. :smile:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
yeah, i barely remember to charge my phone, tablet, or laptop....what i look with a watch that needs to be charged like those items. not worth it imo.
I'm in the Samsung system but I don't want the watches. My phone does everything..waste of money to me.