Rumor Amazon to buy EA...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Microsofts xenophobic “Chinese boogeyman” monopoly woes don’t scare me.

The better alternative solution to all this is already happening: the companies simply don’t get bought by anyone
I'd rather they get bought out by a company that isn't gonna limit the amount of people who can play the games making them exclusive.

Amazon, embrace, and tencent are better than Microsoft or Sony buying them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'd rather they get bought out by a company that isn't gonna limit the amount of people who can play the games making them exclusive.

Amazon, embrace, and tencent are better than Microsoft or Sony buying them.

Exactly, none of those companies have killed any of the devs they bought either.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
EA and Ubisoft should merge since they both seem to be out here looking for an acquisition.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
EA and Ubisoft should merge since they both seem to be out here looking for an acquisition.

That would be a nice merger, but EA is looking for non-gaming companies so they can greatly expand, ubisofts margins are trash

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If it's going to happen, I hope it's not a platform holder making the acquisition, especially Microsoft. Amazon is bad too. Tencent and Embracer are as well, but at least they've been hands-off with the companies they've purchased so far.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
If it's going to happen, I hope it's not a platform holder making the acquisition, especially Microsoft. Amazon is bad too. Tencent and Embracer are as well, but at least they've been hands-off with the companies they've purchased so far.
amazon probably sees this as dominating sports entirely
they get the NFL Sunday ticket if they win the bid and then own the publisher that makes madden