[Rumor] Alleged “leaked” iPhone 14 display schematic shows smaller cutout to replace notch

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if apple gives me $790+ tax (that's what they offered for the 12 pro max) which would come out to $870 to trade in the 13 pro max this fall, I'll cop the 14 pro max.

it will essentially be free for me again.

$870 trade in
$240 currently in apple cash and I'll have much more by september
$63 cash back for using my BOA visa to cop

TOTAL-$1173

phone would cost me $1184 including taxes.

I could buy the 14 pro max and it'd only cost me $11 cash out of my pocket :win:.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'll put this here since I don't feel like creating a thread
Bloomberg: Apple planning new hardware subscription service for iPhone and iPad
Apple is planning a major change for how customers buy hardware products, starting as soon as later this year with the iPhone. According to a new report from Bloomberg, Apple is planning to let users buy iPhone and iPad hardware “similar to paying a monthly app fee.”

The new program is described as Apple’s “biggest push yet into automatically recurring sales.”

This new hardware subscription service could launch as soon as later this year, with the report saying it is expected “by the end of 2022 or in 2023.”

The service would be Apple’s biggest push yet into automatically recurring sales, allowing users to subscribe to hardware for the first time — rather than just digital services. But the project is still in development, said the people, who asked not to identified because the initiative hasn’t been announced, Bloomberg News reports.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Got the 12 pro but I gotta hold out till next yr
Im getting a apple watch series 8 for sure this year though after my series 4 bugged the fukk out and shut down on me when I was running and going :damn: on my last kilometer on my 10km. Was bout to break a new personal best and this bytch decided to fukk up Almost ran it over with my car afterwards :francis:

but this 128gb iphone space is too small for me I need a 1tb for my next iPhone so I might crack too next yr:sadcam: