[Rumor] Alleged “leaked” iPhone 14 display schematic shows smaller cutout to replace notch

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Alleged iPhone 14 Pro Display Schematic Shows True Size of Pill-Shaped and Circular Cutouts Expected to Replace the Notch

An image alleged to be the display schematic for the iPhone 14 Pro series has emerged online, offering us a look at the true size of the pill-shaped and circular cutout design expected to debut on the high-end 2022 iPhones in replacement of the notch.

iphone-14-pro-display-schematics.jpg

The image first emerged on Weibo and was later shared by Apple leaker Jon Prosser who claims to have been able to "independently" confirm that the schematic is legitimate and depicts the "likely size" of the pill-shaped and hole-punch cutout. The schematic coincides with rumors that Apple plans to replace the notch on high-end iPhone 14 models with a hole-punch and pill-shaped cutout.

if true I will probably upgrade. Still rocking the x

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Maybe the camera... but outside of email, internet browsing, pics, instagram, txt msging, and calls...its ehh
I have a 5s as my vacation phone. I don't really use it off wifi and I'll be damned if I lose/break a good phone. I find I use the same damn 10 apps on that one as I do when I'm home. Except I have 150 some apps on this damn phone at home while still using 10.. It's really not worth it. I can see not upgrading for another 5-7 years