[Rumor] 2019+ Samsung phone displays to have fingerprint in display. No Bezel. Img released 10/22/18

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Ben Geskin is trash lol.
He just rehashes other people's leaks.

It's from some other Samsung leaker.

I don't think we'll see all that with the S10, fingerprint in the display yeah but the whole camera in the display nah.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been thinking about tossing my X in the bushes once I pay it off in April. If that bezel-less and in screen fingerprint reader is the real deal, I may be switching sides and just cop an iPad for all the iOS stuff.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I kinda reneged on what I said, but I got an offer I couldn't resist.... I'm Note 9 Gang now. Traded the S7 Edge for $200 store credit and flipped it.

Looking in retrospect, getting rid of the phone was the best decision because it was losing value fast and not many people that I know would pay $300.00(what retailers are reselling it for).

If the next Note is what it's suppose to be, I can get max value for this joint and still get my forever phone(or at least 5 years out of it).

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
people still bytching about the fingerprint :russ:

same people bytching about the headphone jack :russ:

you can have it apple doesn't look back unlike some other brands :lolbron:

But i understand samsungs facial recognition is trash so the needed something :troll:

I got an iPhone 8 and yea I’m bytching about the headphone jack and touchid being obsolete :hhh: