"Rubi Rose has Pretty Privilege & is Light Skin"...

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

timestamped

aaliyah-ali-onlyfans.jpg

WAIT A fukkING MINUTE. I think this is the stripper I fukked 2 weeks ago in Atlanta, she works at Vivide (dayshift) Tattoo, skin tone, hairstyle and name all appear to be the same. WOW.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No clicks whats the context? Is this person just now realizing that pretty women, especially light skinded ones, get certain advantages? That shyt is apparent in elementary school.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
To all lurkers viewing this thread: remember that a loser mentality is unattractive to everyone. Nobody wants to hear how you're inferior to the next man/woman.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
No clicks whats the context? Is this person just now realizing that pretty women, especially light skinded ones, get certain advantages? That shyt is apparent in elementary school.
It's shocking how many grown adults are just now coming across basic things we've known our whole lives.

"Attractive people have privileges that others don't?" :ohhh:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
GLAD YOUR COUSIN KEPT IT 💯!

A lot of men act ridiculous over a cute light skinned/mixed girl (that’s the beauty standard for Black ppl in western nations so I get it), just like white dudes act over blonde hair/blue eyed women. 🤷🏾‍♀️ It is what it is. I’m sure she’s shared some stories with you LOL

Lmao

Yeah for sure, even though she has signed a lot of NDA's she tells me stuff

80k for 2 days just becuz u a redbone with a fat ass.
Meanwhile, guys are asking me what's my favourite colour and can I cash app them 10 bucks till 2moro? 🥲