Rozay Oro is a Graduate from Dr.X's School of No Commitment

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I'm tired of seeing threads being made on here about your value correlating to random women coming up to your cash register.

You live in your head and have an all or nothing mentality which 99% of the time leads to nothing.

Life isn't ideal especially if you're living life on autopilot. You have to wake up and run to what you want.

You can't even do one push-up
:hhh:

Start the work now.

:ufdup:

I've been talking to you about this for months. Where is your guitar at? If you have a hobby or interest you're not going to improve while deliberating when to start

You build up the little bit of confidence into someone that shows you a waning interest. While they are only thinking of you when you call, your mind is running to what you're going to say to her the next time you see her.

You think the world will be able to babysit you while you move out without a plan?

The world has ate stronger dudes.

Get some therapy, get to work and improve yourself. Everything else is secondary to your situation.

Start now while you can still look into the mirror of youth.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You could've @ me breh. Yeah your right breh minus the thread title. Damn I don't rant, I just share my life breh.

I wish I didn't struggle with self esteem issues. I fake it when a girl shows interest but in the inside I'm like let's see how this goes lol.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
People like that need they on thread to be real....

“I need to get my life together super thread”. When they can rant about they life and get help from other people and shyt.

nikkas be trying to help but they just be looking for attention and shyt. Like a cry for help.

agreed and young breh is slowly crossing over into that territory...reggie's posts about that shyt used to irritate me

@Rozay Oro you saw what happened to reggie after some time andhim letting advice go in one ear out the other lol

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
agreed and young breh is slowly crossing over into that territory...reggie's posts about that shyt used to irritate me

@Rozay Oro you saw what happened to reggie after some time andhim letting advice go in one ear out the other lol

Breh jjst trying to cross over into that void JJG left.

Sooner or later he ain’t gne be able to post on the coli in peace without people dragging him telling him to get his life together..

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

Breh jjst trying to cross over into that void JJG left.

Sooner or later he ain’t gne be able to post on the coli in peace without people dragging him telling him to get his life together..
Damn. My threads lately been on entertainment and appreciation. I'm not bring up my personal life until I'm asked or achieve a new milestone.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

@Rozay Oro You out here living a fake existence. Some of it can be attributed to your job situation, parental situation but it's your situation.

You posted up on Thecoli like you're getting paid. Make some moves to improve your mental and it will all follow.

Talking about getting some liquor. Your body is already drunk and overdosed on a steadfast lifestyle. You can't be in the oceans of your dreams without rocking the boat of your remedial days.

Take action.

I know you ain't do any pushups today.

Drink away your youth if that is your choice. Know that dreams never die. You can chase them and fail or reminisce on what could have happened.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

@Rozay Oro You out here living a fake existence. Some of it can be attributed to your job situation, parental situation but it's your situation.

You posted up on Thecoli like you're getting paid. Make some moves to improve your mental and it will all follow.

Talking about getting some liquor. Your body is already drunk and overdosed on a steadfast lifestyle. You can't be in the oceans of your dreams without rocking the boat of your remedial days.

Take action.

I know you ain't do any pushups today.

Drink away your youth if that is your choice. Know that dreams never die. You can chase them and fail or reminisce on what could have happened.

Theirs no money in music. shyt went from bad contracts for decades to simply no money.

Who said I'm paid?

Just gonna drink for fun. I will still pursuit my hobbies and a career.

Appreciate the concern though.