Rounders

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Been on my watchlist for about 15 years. Finally saw it.
It's rough in spots but mostly decent. I just can't role with how Malkovich and Turturro are in this movie. Malkovich feels like he's in a parody and Turturro feels miscast.

Daps
^i've seen the sh1tty films & music videos you've directed....you're not in the same species as turturro...stfu Hack ....

not the best film in the world...but back in the days simple formula, high Quality films came out often....nowadays there isnt sh1t cause of Intellectual Art Fags like you.....

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
^i've seen the sh1tty films & music videos you've directed....you're not in the same species as turturro...stfu Hack ....

not the best film in the world...but back in the days simple formula, high Quality films came out often....nowadays there isnt sh1t cause of Intellectual Art Fags like you.....

Thanks for the views.

If you can't find recent high quality films in 2020, that's on you.

Also please check out my Barbie movie thread.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bar...es-greta-gerwig-noah-baumbach-writing.343937/

Daps
hipsters, yuppies & art fags have destroyed everything creative.....tell me i'm lying.....steven seagal had classics....you have None.....

name a creative person that Grew Up Rich......Chappelle & Spielberg....thats about it.....