Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I see @Ugo Ogugwa has my name all in his mouth in a diss that I'm not even a player in :lolbron: nikka so frustrated he don't know if he wants to be Ugo or Meccashogun when he spitting :mjlol: man you so lucky I got too many haters to made it out of the last round. You will be addressed again though :jawalrus:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
tumblr_n68pwkKRcp1qbbb7uo1_r1_400.gif

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I see @Ugo Ogugwa has my name all in his mouth in a diss that I'm not even a player in :lolbron: nikka so frustrated he don't know if he wants to be Ugo or Meccashogun when he spitting :mjlol: man you so lucky I got too many haters to made it out of the last round. You will be addressed again though :jawalrus:
Battle him for fun anyways :manny:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Battle him for fun anyways :manny:
been at war with him for probably close to 10 years. He really got pissed that I exposed his Ugo character as a fukk boy from the ol' SOHH board named Meccashogun. @Ugo Ogugwa :umad: his Ugo character was totally based upon shytting on folks who he knew were in no position to defend themselves. Then I caught him dropping his character to try to dikk ride another internet rapper :martin: we have went back and forth with tracks for years :yeshrug: I'm sure he will be dropping one of his many disses aimed at me shortly...what he better watch for now is I got a new album in the works with a whole team of artists :ufdup:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:leon: ugo

it's crazy how I was listening to that murdera beat last night and was considering usin it....

Status
Not open for further replies.