Not open for further replies.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
so we can drop an avg diss.....nah

yea i said it

Akademik a clothing line that smartmouf rocks, with his bacdafucup goggles And
His argyle socks, bytch nikka I remember your from back in the gap, rocking Serena Williams visors spitting rappity raps, don't be mad cause I've already been crowned as the best, you on some black nerd shyt, spelling mouth with an F, any style I can do, coward how childish of you, nikka I mastered the war, nikka my style is sun tzu, if you miss out on this 50 you probably might not eat, same 50 have ya momma ready to ride on meat, you topaz with a note pad dressed like a trashbag, and your momma let a nikka pound like a hash tag

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
His argyle socks, bytch nikka I remember your from back in the gap, rocking Serena Williams visors spitting rappity raps, don't be mad cause I've already been crowned as the best, you on some black nerd shyt, spelling mouth with an F, any style I can do, coward how childish of you, nikka I mastered the war, nikka my style is sun tzu, if you miss out on this 50 you probably might not eat, same 50 have ya momma ready to ride on meat, you topaz with a note pad dressed like a trashbag, and your momma let a nikka pound like a hash tag

that accent won't save u....step ya bars up...you're Bill Collector...the coli version...

"akademik a clothing line....."

"pound like a hash tag"

:laff:

you've already lost....but i'lll give u a pity dap

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Your battery pack is the forums...I think you're starting to believe your own hype...
Keep those bars and that accent tho....definitely the accent...You're gonna need that for sure...hide behind your fictional character please, that's your best strategy...I'm a different type of animal o ..

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Your battery pack is the forums...I think you're starting to believe your own hype...
Keep those bars and that accent tho....definitely the accent...You're gonna need that for sure...hide behind your fictional character please, that's your best strategy...I'm a different type of animal o ..
Nah bruh. You are trash and corny as fukk.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i fukked up on the 3 way matchup it seems

:what: breh why in god's name is GollyImGully there? You shoulda put a bunch of the borderline people in there. GollyImGully is basically a solid spitter with Jay-Z like delivery. He's too good be spitting there

Status
Not open for further replies.