Round 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
You late bruh, NYC wants the W :manny: You can still drop your track though.

I dropped my last track late as well....c'mon son....I had this done since 9 but i had to step out the crib before i mixed it...now im mixing it...I don't wanna just throw some half ass shyt...I got better quality than my last joint and everything......the fukk kinda sucka shyt is homie on? nikkas want freebies now?

no one is going to be getting a bunch of votes at 1 am in the morn anyway...tomorrow and the rest of teh wknd is when ppl will vote...I don't see what the big deal is.....

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I dropped my last track late as well....c'mon son....I had this done since 9 but i had to step out the crib before i mixed it...now im mixing it...I don't wanna just throw some half ass shyt....the fukk kinda suck shyt is that? nikkas want freebies now?
@Big dikk (n/h) was cool w/ you dropping it late last time, thats why we accepted it. This time @NYCDaFuture aint cool w/ it...

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
Who told u to drop late again?? Freebies?? I dropped my ish on time.. Im all bout competition which is y i did dis but im bout principle also.. Y wait till 30mins after due date den post ur ish??

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
Like ur Beloved Loaded Lux says.. U might not realize it later but years from now u will.. Me teaching you this rule to go by rules will one day make u grow my G.. Or u can just b another Lost nikka... Ghost

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Who told u to drop late again?? Freebies?? I dropped my ish on time.. Im all bout competition which is y i did dis but im bout principle also.. Y wait till 30mins after due date den post ur ish??

nah...u knew exactly why you watched the clock to see if i was gonna drop before 12.......to get out of this work.....shook ass nikkas....imma drop this shyt n embarrass u...

u think i would have took the easy route if you dropped ya joint after 12.....you're all abotu competition? nah...you're about shooting yourself in the head before that train hit u....

one

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pray that those lil soft jazzy neo soul chi rappity raps are hard enough to go against a killa on the mic..I'm already like 24 bars in and I started writing 45 mins ago..I'll finish the other half later..get ready for this horrorcore shyt

Say you have 24 bars wrote a week ago and hide behind a freestyle brehs ...:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
I said for u to drop it wat u mean scared of dis work lmaooo, drop it.. If it makes u feel better if the rest of the coli feels im wrong n i should let da votes come in den it can.. Jus give me da Dq it comes to dat cuz obviously rules dont mean nuttin on here den.. Cool??? Lol funny a55 nikka

Status
Not open for further replies.