Rough Night

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder if the black version, Girls Trip comes out and does better lol

Should do better. White people like to see minorities acting like this instead of seeing a reflection of themselves wilding out. How many white girls in their late 20s and early 30s that try to erase the hoe memories and act professional

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So let's add this to the dynamic duo of LUCY and BOURNE LEGACY as the worst movies I've ever paid for. I literally did not give a fukk what I went to see with this chick because it was 94 degrees and nobody in Seattle has a/c but damn, I should've just got destroyed in some bar... This was a total piece of shyt. So fukking obvious and derivative. You've heard every joke in this movie and every character is rehashed and that's okay if you have comedy to carry it but hell no. I knew what time it was when they are sitting on a bed and it starts vibrating "oh that's my vibrator it goes off by itself sometimes" :beli:

Abysmal.

Firm F letter grade.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nah. I'll punish myself by watching it on HBO/Netflix down the line.
Ive never seen a movie be as EXACTLY AS BAD AS I THOUGHT as much as this. I didnt even talk about how incredibly emaculated, p*ssy, and pathetic every man in is movie is. As the women are doing coke and partying like crazy, the men, including eric andre in a woat waste of casting, are having wine and cheese tasting and discussing their feelings.

Abhorent