Rotten Tomatoes under fire for paid reviews

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Sounds like you did the research already. Please share the evidence?
I've done research over the years in how things can easily be manipulated. Hell, Rolling Stone published a hit piece a few years ago in how RCA Records was manipulating streams out here. This story isn't new or surprising to anyone that isn't biased and naive in thinking that personal opinions can't be swayed especially when Hollywood where those things matter.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've done research over the years in how things can easily be manipulated. Hell, Rolling Stone published a hit piece a few years ago in how RCA Records was manipulating streams out here. This story isn't new or surprising to anyone that isn't biased and naive in thinking that personal opinions can't be swayed especially when Hollywood where those things matter.
OK, "over the years" sounds like a lot of research. You can’t link an article?
RCA manipulating streams and a PR firm paying critics isn't exactly in the same realm. This is spurious correlation at best.
I think you need definitive evidence to paint an entire industry as cheaters.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If thor 2 was fresh then yeah that shyt is rigged
The truth is Marvel doesn't really need to pay anyone for good reviews. Access to the marvel ecosystem is payment enough

Nikkas hesitate to criticize MCU movies because they know it'll dead their access to premieres and exclusive press events

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
User reviews are (for the most part) the reviews you should be paying attention to anyway.

Cause ain’t no way movies like The Last Jedi deserved those high ratings. :mjlol: