Rosenberg kicking "The Realness" on Charlemagne and Breakfast Club

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
Damn NY radio use to be interesting to a lot of people outside of the tri-state because a lot of radio stations just don't operate the same. New York radio went from having interesting on air battles and rappers really taking shots live to fake Mediafakeout stories sparked by a Nicki Minaj incident between radio personalities.

The fukk.

Its never been the same since they kicked out Star and Buckwild. What's crazy is they got kicked out for being too crazy, raunchy, controversial but fast forward to now and seems like they trying to emulate those days but they can't come close and it just all comes off like fake reality TV.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
lol @ underground ny rap no wonder rosenberg's show flops everyday

nikkas aint tryna hear that new papoose feat. asap twelvy & st. laz :rudy:
Rosenberg's "underground" show only comes on sunday nights at like midnight or 1 in the morning or some sh!t...the daily weekday morning show is getting it's ass kicked playing the same standard playlist that the Breakfast Club and most urban formatted stations in the country plays

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Rosenberg's "underground" show only comes on sunday nights at like midnight or 1 in the morning or some sh!t...the daily weekday morning show is getting it's ass kicked playing the same standard playlist that the Breakfast Club and most urban formatted stations in the country plays

:lolbron:

cormega need to slap this honky for stealin The Realness from him too

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
peter isnt a honky, my dear. faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Angela Yee ‏@angelayee

I believe we ALL know someone who has been a victim of domestic violence. That's how common it is

yeah? and which are LYING and which are telling the truth?

stfu angela, for real.
Youre such a fukking hypocrite..i cant stand you anymore.