Rosenberg kicking "The Realness" on Charlemagne and Breakfast Club

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
More WWE New York Dj battling.

Lol at Rosenberg talking about Hip Hop Squares like he's shooting a new Season of The Wire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Charlamagne had Mediatakout post a fake story on Peter Rosenberg sending text messages to Angela Yee back in 2010. MORNING SHOW DRAMA: NY DJ Peter Rosenberg Sent TEXT Messages . . . DISSING His Hot 97 Co-Host . . . And Trying To GET P*ZZY From Rival Power 105 DJ!!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2012 But as you can see, Verizon didn't service I Phones until 2011. And there was no face time in 2010. So basically he was trying to mess up Rosenberg's marriage over some radio bs smh

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i honestly don't know what's worse right now. feigning concern about domestic abuse or actively trying to ruin someone's relationship over radio drama. charlamagne is a clown.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
i honestly don't know what's worse right now. feigning concern about domestic abuse or actively trying to ruin someone's relationship over radio drama. charlamagne is a clown.

yeah its getting personal now and getting cornier by the day. everybody needs to chill out it ain't that serious

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Damn NY radio use to be interesting to a lot of people outside of the tri-state because a lot of radio stations just don't operate the same. New York radio went from having interesting on air battles and rappers really taking shots live to fake Mediafakeout stories sparked by a Nicki Minaj incident between radio personalities.

The fukk.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Is there anything that actually suggests that Charlemagne had anything to do with the fake text...Mediafakeout doesn't exactly need help making up fugazzi stories