Roseanne Barr Goes on Wild (And Racist) Tweetstorm About Clintons, George Soros and Valerie Jarrett

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:skip::pachaha::gladbron:

DeYdpwOV0AA4lBl.jpg:large

Good. fukk Roseanne and anyone that supports her:pacspit:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:mjlol: canceled that bytch.

Trump hot take coming soon about the left attacking american values over this. :troll:
Trump is going to bring her out on stage like Summer Jam. I wouldn't be surprised and they were snorting lines and she did this as a dare or some shyt. This shyt seems like a provocation of sorts that will further the martyrdom that the alt-right is so obsessed with.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Channing Dungey

ChanningDungeyABC-2016022302051812.jpg

:salute:

I'm pretty sure she's the first black president for a broadcast network.

:salute:

Probably has cacs upset and there was nothing they can do about it :mjgrin:
She is also responsible for the cancellation of the #TakeAKnee episode of Blackish and she shouldn't have greenlit the Roseanne revival in the first place.

So....:manny: :hubie:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Trump is about to make her his opening act out on the road; I wouldn't be surprised if she was building a base for a MAGA-Blue Collar Comedy-type tour
Trump tweet: ABC cancelled great show about American wholesome value because she spoke Truth. Pathetic!

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Trump tweet: ABC cancelled great show about American wholesome value because she spoke Truth. Pathetic!
They are already planning to use her show as a barometer for the average republican family, it will end up in those montage shows talking about his larger republican movement going on.

Had to go see if that was a real tweet lol, sad times we live in