Roseanne Barr Goes on Wild (And Racist) Tweetstorm About Clintons, George Soros and Valerie Jarrett

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I would never listen to a trailer trash bish like her in 2018 but we were so ignorant back when she came out.

We can all be friends. Just cause she's a trailer rat don't mean she's a bad person.

But she has revealed that the reasonable person thing was a front. She's always just been a redneck from a trailer park.

I used to be open minded. Not that I think ALL white people are bad now. Just 2/3 or so. Which is high enough for me to just leave them alone altogether

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Wow I didn't know the blackish episode that got pulled was about taking a knee, House of Mouse getting bolder and bolder :mjpls:

They've been pushing racism for ratings during big time network shows for a good while now.

They had the 1st black bachelorette last year and casted a legitimate openly racist white dude who spent his time on the show antagonizing a black man :snoop:. Even pitted them against each other for an entire episode and when asked sbout they claimed they did it to start a discussion on race :gucci:.

They'll continue these antics and when pressed bring out the Black Panther cast to drop a few "Wakanda Forever"s :comeon:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Wow I didn't know the blackish episode that got pulled was about taking a knee, House of Mouse getting bolder and bolder :mjpls:

They've been pushing racism for ratings during big time network shows for a good while now.

They had the 1st black bachelorette last year and casted a legitimate openly racist white dude who spent his time on the show antagonizing a black man :snoop:. Even pitted them against each other for an entire episode and when asked sbout they claimed they did it to start a discussion on race :gucci:.

They'll continue these antics and when pressed bring out the Black Panther cast to drop a few "Wakanda Forever"s :comeon:

:mjpls:

Let's not forget that ESPN which like ABC is owned by Disney suspended Jemele Hill for calling Trump a white supremacist, let's see what they will do to Rosanne.

Last edited: