rose mcgowan says "go f**k yourself" to outfit request at adam sandler movie audition & talks "dawn"

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I'll try but I've never really been able to properly verbalize just why I don't like Charmed. I've given it multiple tries.

I think it's just boring. There isn't anything technically wrong with the way it's shot it just feels cheap and plain. It feels like a weird show from a different era that doesn't know how to work with its budget.
They had a low budget. Most of those shows had a terrible budget.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

Shows like Xena and Hercules had a terrible budget but they worked with it. I guess that's what gets to me. And the boring.

I've seen people commit blasphemy and say that it was better than Buffy.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Them shyts come on every goddamn day. I don't get the appeal of the show. It's not funny or compelling or anything worthwhile. The way it's shot is awful and the way it's paced and acted is even worse.

I put off watching Supernatural for the longest time because I thought it was a spinoff and it seemed like it would have the same feel.

Can you explain what you mean by "the way it's shot is awful" ?

I'll try but I've never really been able to properly verbalize just why I don't like Charmed. I've given it multiple tries.

I think it's just boring. There isn't anything technically wrong with the way it's shot it just feels cheap and plain. It feels like a weird show from a different era that doesn't know how to work with its budget.

Budget has NOTHING to do with it. I fukks with "Charmed", but it's comfort TV to me. I don't take it seriously like other WB supernatural dramas like "Buffy", "Angel", & "Supernatural".

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Budget has NOTHING to do with it. I fukks with "Charmed", but it's comfort TV to me. I don't take it seriously like other WB supernatural drama like "Buffy", "Angel", & "Supernatural".
Buffy had a budget. Ghost whisperer had a budget. I don't think angel did

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Budget has NOTHING to do with it. I fukks with "Charmed", but it's comfort TV to me. I don't take it seriously like other WB supernatural drama like "Buffy", "Angel", & "Supernatural".

Buffy had a budget. Ghost whisperer had a budget. I don't think angel did

:comeon: They cut the budget for the last season of "Angel". That's why they spent so much time at Wolfrom & Hart. So they definitely had a budget.

I don't know what kind of budget "Charmed" had. But I knew when I got into the show that I should look at it as comfort TV & not take it as serious as other shows mentioned in this thread