Rose Bowl Looking To Exit Semifinal Playoff Rotation

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean its the Grandaddy of them all. they like to keep their traditional matchup alive

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
College football has rapidly made a turn for the worse, without question.

Good for the Rose Bowl for taking a stand for tradition.

You liked when the best teams never played each other and the goal was the win by 50 so the voters give you bonus points?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Arguably the best scenery in all of sports. How the Superbowl hasnt been there since the 92 season, is beyond me.

Because people paying 10k for a ticket want to be in AC in luxury boxes having a party. The Rose Bowl is old and can’t support that clientele.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Because people paying 10k for a ticket want to be in AC in luxury boxes having a party. The Rose Bowl is old and can’t support that clientele.
I didnt think of that. Damm, so it will never happen again. All the SB's played there, had tremendoua scenery and atmospheres. Steelers vs Rams, Giants vs Broncos, Cowboys va Bills,

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I didnt think of that. Damm, so it will never happen again. All the SB's played there, had tremendoua scenery and atmospheres. Steelers vs Rams, Giants vs Broncos, Cowboys va Bills,
Rose Bowl is a beautiful stadium but logistically it'd be a nightmare to hold a SB there now. Very antiquated, even after renovations. The NFL also appears to only want to host the SB in venues that house an NFL team nowdays for reasons stated above by @The_Sheff - skyboxes, modern amenites, etc, NFL charges like 500K-$1M for suites to the SB, Rose Bowl has very few in relation to more modern setups

Last edited:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
You liked when the best teams never played each other and the goal was the win by 50 so the voters give you bonus points?
friday-yes.gif

premier58

All Star
Daps
Rose Bowl is a beautiful stadium but logistically it'd be a nightmare to hold a SB there now. Very antiquated, even after renovations. The NFL also appears to only want to host the SB in venues that house an NFL team nowdays for reasons stated above by @The_Sheff - skyboxes, modern amenites, etc, NFL charges like 500K-$1M for suites to the SB, Rose Bowl has very few in relation to more modern setups
Understood. You guys enlightened me, so I totally get it now.