Rosario Dawson arrested at U.S. Capitol during protest.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
LOL @ this stupid biznitch.
How much is Bernie paying this gibbon faced monster to not only be his Latin lust bucket by night, but also a flunkie by day?
"Vote for Bernie!" $1,000
"Vote for Bernie!" $1,000 more
"Hey white daddy, here's my face. Do what you like" $50 dollars and a box of nachos
Only disappointing thing about this story is the cops didn't pepper spray her giant lizard eyes or billy club her upside her noggin like you would expect them to do. But they were white, and you know she had sweet words and offers of services for the whole police dept to get out of it....good lord it would have been sweet to see her clutching her ribs like when the thugs put the beats to her in Daredevil. Easily the best episode of any TV show in the past 20 years :blessed:

But don't be surprised to see her do some more dastardly deeds just to keep her name relevant. I told you all years ago she was a demon. You don't hear this type of stuff about Rosie Perez, Jennifer Lopez or even that 3rd rate latina Dania Ramirez. Rosario has embarrassed Hispanics. She's a mix breed of Pue
It took a while but you did not disappoint.
giphy.gif

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
How much is Bernie paying this gibbon faced monster to not only be his Latin lust bucket by night, but also a flunkie by day?
"Hey white daddy, here's my face. Do what you like" $50 dollars and a box of nachos
Only disappointing thing about this story is the cops didn't pepper spray her giant lizard eyes or billy club her upside her noggin like you would expect them to do. But they were white, and you know she had sweet words and offers of services for the whole police dept to get out of it....good lord it would have been sweet to see her clutching her ribs like when the thugs put the beats to her in Daredevil. Easily the best episode of any TV show in the past 20 years :blessed:

But don't be surprised to see her do some more dastardly deeds just to keep her name relevant. I told you all years ago she was a demon. You don't hear this type of stuff about Rosie Perez, Jennifer Lopez or even that 3rd rate latina Dania Ramirez. Rosario has embarrassed Hispanics. She's a mix breed of Pue

giphy.gif

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

Thumbs-Up-GIF.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

tCOuFv.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:banderas:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

PZvz9oq.jpg

I luv Rosario tho :wow:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:deadmanny:

Please tell me you are hispanic, this knowledge makes this rant even better.